With all of the credit requirements all businesses need to obtain traditional business funding, the small business owner especially needs to have access to multiple viable options. It is also wise for the business owner to be separate from the business entity itself. Every business needs to have a strong business credit profile that can be leveraged to obtain business credit while protecting its owners from their businesses’ credit activities.
We have various programs and resources to help entrepreneurs and veteran business owners establish business credit and understand their company’s business credit needs to leverage their purchasing power, sustain cash flow, take out lines of credit and lease the equipment they need. We have an armada of financial officers in varying capacities to help our clients get through the steps of these processes from establishing an entity up to and through attaining the financing our clients need to grow and sustain that growth.
We specialize in:
- Establishing business credit
- Correcting erroneous information on three of the company’s major credit bureau profiles
- Offering business credit enhancement options aligned with the company’s financial goals
- Helping business owners understand business structures and which structure is best for applying for specific types of credit
- Applying to vendors WITHOUT using personal credit (non-personal guarantor)
- Maintaining a company’s business credit profile in the long-term
Check out our blog and our YouTube channel periodically to get more free advice on building your business's credit profile. Also, follow and interact with us on Twitter to see other business news and special promotions on our packages and services, or to simply ask us any questions!
Whatever your business credit need, we have a solution. Contact us today to see how we can help. Our number one priority is YOUR BUSINESS and its needs!